We are looking for for a highly motivated, intelligent and conscientious quantitative developer with good analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and a strong technical foundation. Excellent quantitative skills are a must. You must demonstrate the highest ethical standards, work well in a potentially stressful trading-desk like environment, and be eager to pick up new concepts in a short period of time. This is an intern position, so for approximately 3 months duration, but can be extended to a full-time position, or a longer duration if the candidate shows promise and works hard. The intern position is part or full-time, based on the candidate’s academic situation. The company will not pay for re-location, so candidates from Bangalore will be preferred.
– Whitefield, Bangalore
– Master’s or Ph.D. degree candidate or holder, in a quantitative field such as engineering, operations research, applied mathematics, or statistics
– Previous work experience is helpful
– Previous programming experience is essential, especially in C/C++/C#/Java
– Must be comfortable with numerical methods, especially with linear or quadratic programming, numerical solutions for PDEs, and concepts in probability and statistics.
– You must be very detail-oriented
– You must be extremely well-read and aware of current events, especially economic and financial
– Facility with Excel/VBA is essential